POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dices : Re: Dices Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dices
From: Josh English
Date: 30 Jan 2001 17:12:55
Message: <3A773C67.7B3EBDFA@spiritone.com>
Thomas Charron wrote:

> "Jerry" <jer### [at] acusdedu> wrote in message
> > In article <3A75BF27.66239C45@spiritone.com>, Josh English
> > <eng### [at] spiritonecom> wrote:
> > >AH, I haven't played Tunnels and Trolls in years... thanks for the
> > >memories...
> > I was thinking Shadowrun when I saw all those d6s. You're showing your
> > age :*)
>
>     Perhaps, but at least one of the two games companies is still in
> buisness in one way, shape, or form..  :-)

I know T&T is still there: http://www.flyingbuffalo.com, but I never got
into Shadowrun. What's a shame is it looks like T&T hasn't been developed in
years, FBI has been doing play by mail. I'm kind of sad I learned that, I
might have to jump in a game.

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom